Saturday, June 28, 2008

Secondhand Serenade; Fall for you

i finally got down to packing my own goodie bags littered all over my study room floor
and now i've moved the mess to my bedroom..dubious questionable products neatly packaged and lined up on stands and my dressing table..i really don't know what to do with them! i don't really dare to try them but it's such a waste seeing them everytime i walk in and out of my rooms. can somebody tell me about vichy and clinique and makeupstore and decleor and and.. i really dontknow enough japanese characters and french words to decipher what's written on labels and the back of boxes.

i have prolly put 10 products on my nose for the past hour. i just checked the mirror and i don't think it's doing it any good at all. sigh. nose reconstruction pls.

these days when i'm feeling down (not when i'm angsty..it has recently dawned upon me that i might have anger management issues developed from god knows where and are currently unable to be curbed) i listen to secondhand serenade's fall for you and au revoir simone and think about agnesb, woodwould, Joy the baker and jco donuts.
and sometimes mushroom-head containers, coveted over-the-top notebooks, pens, pencilboxes and basically completely futile little food mockups leaves me with a magical calm.
it doesn't solve any problem, dissolve any thought of inferior complex or disappointment, but i'm just weird like that.

can somebody explain to me why after 2 weeks of deserting my laptop i see an ant weaving in and out of my keys?!?! it's totally distracting and disturbing!!

i shall hopefully come back from bkk with skirts, shorts, leggings, tops, dresses, lingerie, bangles, slippers, presents, a tummy that still functions normally, sane unchemical-infused hair, red cam brimming with happy pics, all recharged and inspired enough to pack my bedroom.

i'm really feeling the whole summer flowery frilly/ lacy see-through thingy going on (i don't think it should be categorised as vintage cos i think the term is just so over-used and completely not apt for something on-the-rack with millions of carbon copies apart from being obv brand-new) but topshop just makes them so frustratingly outofreach.

my favourite sandwich/ salad haunts are Coffeebean, Toast and Food For Thought. Toast for being most.. healthy. or maybe it just tastes like it is. but still. i'm someone easily deceited and will be happy remaining in the dark.

took pictures with colleagues at work! but the pictures are with nette. who will only send them to me in my next lifetime. monday's our last day. i'm actually rather sad about it.. hrmm.

oh fuck i really have a problem with my nose. i am penelope!! and the movie, by the way, really sucks as much as my nose.

okay i'm totally rambling back to packing ugh.